The third evening in our five-part Bordeaux series is a specialist tasting of Grand Cru Classé wines from producers located to the west of the Gironde Estuary. Presented by Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW.
A superb comparative tasting of Grand Cru Classé wines from producers located to the west of the Gironde Estuary. Find out what contributes to the incredibly high reputation of these wines and learn what makes a Pauillac different from a Margaux. Presented by Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW.
Save £40 by booking all five Bordeaux tastings as a series.
Example wine list
- Domaine de Chevalier Blanc Pessac 2015
- Chateau Cantemerle Haut Medoc 2015
- Chateau Latour-Martillac Pessac 2015
- Chateau Lafon-Rochet Saint Estephe 2015
- Chateaux Marquis de Terme Margaux 2015
- Chateau Saint Pierre Saint Julien 2015
- Chateau Pontet Canet Pauillac 2015
- Chateau Coutet Barsac 2015
About the presenter, Michelle Cherutti-Kowal MW
Michelle is a dual Italian/Canadian citizen who left behind the Toronto finance world to build an enviable career as a freelance wine educator, speaker and consultant in London. An established figure in the global wine trade, Michelle teaches WSET qualification courses, judges international wine competitions and presents tastings and masterclasses all over the world.
Michelle teaches all levels of qualification at WSET School London, with a particular focus on the Level 4 Diploma. Michelle's specialist-level knowledge and engaging teaching style have made her one of the UK's most sought-after wine educators.
Other sessions in this series
- Wednesday 8 March - Modern Bordeaux
- Wednesday 15 March - Undiscovered Bordeaux
- Wednesday 29 March - Right Bank Bordeaux
- Wednesday 5 April - Bordeaux cult wines and second labels
Booking terms and conditions
Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.
Please note: The wine list and speaker/s may be subject to change
Intermediate: An in-depth exploration of a particular topic. Some prior knowledge is beneficial – such as a WSET Level 2 qualification – but these sessions will be enjoyable and educational for anyone with an interest in the subject.