Perfect your technique before taking the WSET Level 3 Award in Wines tasting examination by joining a guided tasting tutorial, led by one of our expert educators.
Are you looking to get in some extra practice before taking the WSET Level 3 Award in Wines tasting exam? If so, come along to one of our new monthly tasting workshops!
During the two-hour session, a WSET School London educator will guide you through a blind tasting of four wines, to help you calibrate your palate and hone your technique for answering questions in the exam.
You'll then get the opportunity to taste two wines under exam conditions and write answers to practice questions. We'll provide you with a detailed marking key so you can see how you got on, then the educator will review your answers and share feedback via email within two days of the event.
Who is it for?
- You are taking or re-sitting your Level 3 Award in Wines tasting examination soon
- You've been practicing your tasting, but you're struggling to understand what the examiners are looking for in your answers
- You want to pass your tasting examination with the maximum number of marks possible
Please note: this is a repeat of the previous sessions that have already been run.
About the presenter, Ed Wicks DipWSET
Ed Wicks has been working in the drinks business in some form since he turned 18 years old. A long stint as a cocktail bartender laid the foundation for his love of spirits. It was during this time he decided to study the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits qualification, which also ignited his passion for wine. Within a few busy years, he had completed both the Level 3 and Level 4 Diploma in Wines.
Booking terms and conditions
- The wine list and speaker/s may be subject to change.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of booking and places are not confirmed until payment has been received. Unfortunately we cannot take provisional bookings.
Cancellations and transfers
- Cancellations and transfers can be made up to two weeks before the event.
- Cancellations within 10 working days are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event.
- If you need to change a name on the booking, please give us as much notice as possible.
- WSET School London reserves the right to cancel an event. If necessary, a full refund or transfer will be offered.