WSET’s acclaimed Business and Commercial Knowledge course brings together the industry’s leading minds to inspire and inform the leaders of tomorrow. Be armed with the skills and insights to drive your career to the next level.
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 - Friday, April 13, 2018
Ending 2.00pm on the final day.
Odney Club, Berkshire SL6 9SRShow on map
How much does it cost?
Three day residential course
The course will impart the insight and knowledge to enable delegates to influence their businesses – to make their companies, and the delegates themselves, more successful in the UK wine industry.
Who should attend?
- Employees of companies within every sector of the wine industry in the UK
- Suppliers for whom the UK is a target market
- Rising stars and the future leaders of the industry
- Global dynamics and challenges
- The UK consumer
- The power of communication
- Marketing scenarios – group case study 1
- The UK market
- The financial implications – from grape to glass
- Route to the consumer
- Business scenarios – group case study 2
- Wine – from the ground up
BACK postcard - a quick reference for the 2018 course; including dates, times and venue details.
Sample schedule - Based on BACK 2017, an example timetable of the three day course
The course starts at 9.00am on Wednesday 11 April (with students arriving on the preceding evening) and finishes at 2.00pm on Friday 13 April.
This course is now open for bookings, if you have any queries please email Cara Powell, firstname.lastname@example.org.