All exams are handled by WSET Awards which is a separate body to WSET School London.
The following information outlines the waiting period for your results. If the time period below has passed and you have still not received your results, please contact Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 1, Level 2 and Unit 2 Diploma
- Results will take up to 4 weeks from the date you sat your exam
- Results will take up to 10 weeks from the date you sat your exam
Level 4 Diploma
- Results for each unit will take up to 12 weeks from the date you sat your exam
Re-sits are open to students registered on a course with WSET School London who have either failed an examination, or who have paid to transfer their examination date.
Students from other WSET course providers (APPs) can also attend re-sits at WSET School London. These bookings must be made by the student’s course provider on behalf of the student.
All students must be 18 years of age or over at the time of booking. Please note that all re-sit bookings are subject to availability.
To book a re-sit, download the appropriate form below and return to email@example.com
Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 re-sits
Re-sits for the above courses are scheduled monthly, except for the Level 1 Award in Sake which is twice a year and the Level 3 Award in Sake which is three times a year.
Wines and Spirits
- Level 1 and Level 2 Re-sit Examination Dates and Booking Form
- Level 3 (Wines) Re-sit Examination Dates and Booking Form
Level 4 Diploma re-sits
WSET School London offers re-sit examinations for the Level 4 Diploma on dates set by WSET Awards throughout the academic year.