A webinar for anyone who is currently thinking of enrolling onto the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines. Find out how studying for this industry-leading qualification could benefit you.
Diploma information webinar
Last year WSET launched the latest version of its flagship qualification, WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines. This market-leading qualification has set a new global standard for wine education, building on the success of the previous WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines and Spirits. The programme provides students with expert-level product knowledge whilst enabling the development of professional skills key to success in the global wine business.
Having recently released our course schedule for next academic year, we would like to invite anyone who is actively thinking of enrolling onto this course to this webinar hosted by Russell Dent DipWSET, our Diploma Programme Manager. Russell will offer you detailed information covering:
- How studying for the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines could benefit you
- The structure of the qualification, what you'll learn, and how each module is assessed
- How WSET School London will support you throughout your studies
- Available study methods and payment options
- The ongoing benefits of becoming part of the WSET Alumni Body
- COVID-19: how the pandemic might affect your studies and our plan to keep you safe in our classrooms
We will also hear from WSET School London alum Alex Ririe DipWSET, of WSET's International Alumni Advisory Board, who will share her experience of studying for the Diploma and how it has helped her in her career.
If you would like to submit any questions for Russell and/or Alex to answer during the webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day on Tuesday 30 June.